Have questions regarding this site?
- Check the FAQs page
- Use the Contact Us form to ask a question
- Tweet or DM us at @alamw
- While onsite, look for Information Desks, or visit the Membership Pavilion in the Convention Center
- For additional registration assistance, please contact CompuSystems at (866) 513-0760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For additional housing assistance, please contact onPeak at (800) 584-9047 or email@example.com
- For additional exhibiting assistance, please visit http://exhibitors.ala.org/ or contact Hall-Erickson, Inc. at (630) 434-7779 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is sponsored by the American Library Association as a tool to convey information and generate community discussion about the ALA Midwinter Meeting and Exhibits. Lively commentary, opinion, and reaction to social media posts are welcome but may be moderated by ALA staff. Comments should be relevant to the specific post to which they refer. ALA reserves the right to remove, or not to post, comments unrelated to the mission of the blog. Spam, flaming, personal attacks, and off-topic comments are not permitted.