Book Buzz Theater
Publishers highlight the latest "Buzz" about the newest titles from the hottest publishers all in one easy-to-find location on the Exhibit Hall Floor. What’s included…
- Basic audio visual (laptop, Projector, Screen, and up to 2 microphones) are included with the fee. Any additional AV items or internet will be at your own cost.
- All sessions will be video recorded, synchronized, edited and included on the post-show recordings website. Participating publishers and full-registered attendees will have access to this site at no charge.
- You can host this on your own or partner with other publishers and share the cost. Please note that you are responsible for the partnering.
- “Book Buzz” theater schedules will be promoted on the Midwinter Meeting website, in Cognotes, the official show daily, in the final program book, on social media, signage in the registration area and entrance to the Book Buzz Theater. Detailed descriptions will also be listed on the Online Scheduler.
- All time slots are $600 and will include theater set-up, A/V listed above, access to the video recordings, promotion and signage.
Time Slots Available:
Saturday, January 26
Sunday, January 27
Monday, January 28
All time slots are on a first come first served basis. If ALA is unable to assign you one of your 3 choices, we will assign based on your preferences. Please keep in mind the more variety of days/times you request the more likely we can accommodate but no guarantee since it is a first come first served basis.
Content provided will be used in marketing materials.